[dpdk-dev] TCP/IP stack - options

Wiles, Roger Keith keith.wiles at windriver.com
Wed Sep 18 01:15:42 CEST 2013

Hi Sujith,

Wind River also has a fully integrated TCP/IP stack with network acceleration using DPKD with INP/AAE product. A few have ported lwIP to DPDK, but these stacks are not fully integrated into the whole system meaning the Linux host (at least I do not know of anyone that does).

Wind River's INP product is a complete TCP/IP stack with many more features and protocols backed by the largest embedded development company in the world. We also have a very close relationship with Intel (as we are wholly owned subsidiary of Intel)

We have a patent pending socket layer acceleration design and many more features.

Please contact steve.konish at windriver.com<mailto:steve.konish at windriver.com> or Paul.Senyshyn at windriver.com<mailto:Paul.Senyshyn at windriver.com> for more details.Keith Wiles, Principal Technologist for Networking member of the CTO office, Wind River
direct 972.434.4136  mobile 940.213.5533  fax 000.000.0000
[Powering 30 Years of Innovation]<http://www.windriver.com/announces/wr30/>