[dpdk-dev] Regarding Hardware Crypto Accelerator

Prashant Upadhyaya praupadhyaya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:05:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

Currently I have a machine with Xeon processor and it does not have a
hardware crypto accelerator. I am running my DPDK based application
successfully on it.

Now I want to use a hardware crypto accelerator and use it with DPDK for
IPSec operations in my application
I am planning to buy the following --
PE3iS4CO2 -- Silicom's Quad HW Accelerator Crypto Compression PCI Express
Gen 3.0 Server
Adapter / ColetoCreek SKU2

Can somebody advise if this would work properly with DPDK or is there any
other catch involved which I should be careful about before I go ahead and
invest on the equipment, would really appreciate any advice.

Regards
-Prashant