[dpdk-dev] Suggestions for the dpdk stable tree

Mcnamara, John john.mcnamara at intel.com
Fri May 20 16:49:31 CEST 2016

Hi Christian,

We are interested in having a LTS/Stable tree.

We have been looking at identifying a maintainer and validation engineer internally to support the effort but haven't be able to finalize that. Once we do we will come back to the mailing list with a proposal and a request for comments.

We would probably be looking at 16.04 or even 16.07 as the basis for the LTS at this stage.

It would be great if we could get support from you or others as well.

John.