[dpdk-dev] fast red autotest

Dumitrescu, Cristian cristian.dumitrescu at intel.com
Tue May 24 19:08:15 CEST 2016

Hi Thomas,

>From my side, I am OK to remove RED from the fast autotest, as long as it is kept available as part of the normal/full autotest of DPDK.

Some of the RED autotests need a long time to run in order to train the history for the average queue size stochastic variable, therefore it is difficult to shorten them. However, some tests are quick to execute, so those tests can still be included into the fast autotest. Tomazs, any comments/proposal?

Regards,
Cristian