[dpdk-dev] fast red autotest

Kantecki, Tomasz tomasz.kantecki at intel.com
Wed May 25 13:06:10 CEST 2016

Hi Thomas,

I had a quick look through these tests and it will need some effort to rework them to run in shorter time.
I agree to remove this suite from the fast_test as long as it gets exercised in other test paths.

Regards,
Tomasz

Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.