[dpdk-stable] request backporting some patches to 16.07.2

Yuanhan Liu yuanhan.liu at linux.intel.com
Sun Nov 6 08:22:13 CET 2016

Hi commit authors (and maintainers),

I tried to pick following commits from upstream to stable branch 16.07,
but I failed: they can't be applied. I'm wondering can the authors check
the list and backport some patches belong to them?

FYI, branch 16.07 at git://dpdk.org/dpdk-stable is the place those patches
should be packported to. If you are willing to do that, it'd be great if
you could do it in one week (or two). Please drop me an email if you are
willing to do that, or if you need more time, or even, if you think it's
worthless to packport it.

Thanks.

	-yliu

---
10313a4 ethdev: fix vendor id in debug message
243e93a hash: fix unlimited cuckoo path
94eaeba hash: fix bucket size usage
6d3cbd5 net/thunderx: remove private data to ethdev link
b16e60a net/enic: document how to configure vNIC parameters
cf32c2e net/bnx2x: serialize access to VF mailbox
316e412 net/bnxt: fix crash when closing
893fbab examples/l2fwd-crypto: fix verify with decrypt in chain
6445198 kni: fix build with kernel 4.9
e8a71c4 net/enic: fix Rx queue index when not using Rx scatter
ceeb00b net/enic: fix crash on MTU update or Rx queue reconfigure
ce16fd7 net/enic: fix multi-queue Rx performance
ff6edd3 net/i40e: fix out of order Rx read
6949188 net/mlx5: fix initialization in secondary process
dbac54c net/qede: fix port (re)configuration
d6cb175 net/qede: fix VLAN filters
f1e4b6c net/qede: fix status block index for VF queues
75ef62a net/mlx5: fix link speed capability information
1884087 net/mlx5: fix support for newer link speeds