[dpdk-stable] request backporting some patches to 16.07.2

Yuanhan Liu yuanhan.liu at linux.intel.com
Tue Nov 15 14:29:23 CET 2016

Hi commit authors (and maintainers),

I tried to pick following commits from upstream to stable branch 16.07,
but I failed: they can't be applied. I'm wondering can the authors check
the list and backport some patches belong to them?

FYI, branch 16.07 at git://dpdk.org/dpdk-stable is the place those patches
should be packported to. It'd be great if you could do that in one week.
If so, please do me a favor by adding a heading line like following before
the commit log body:

    [ backported from upstream commit xxx ]

Please let me know if you have any comments, say, need more time, or it's
worthless to packport it.

Thanks.

	-yliu

---
7e70f8a  Arek Kusztal   app/test: fix hanging in SNOW 3G performance test
0284624  Beilei Xing    net/i40e: fix floating VEB
f4668a3  Qiming Yang    net/i40e: fix link status change interrupt
bb6722f  Qiming Yang    net/i40e: fix VF bonded device link down
609a076  Elad Persiko   net/mlx5: fix buffer alignment in Tx