[dpdk-stable] patch 'examples/l2fwd-crypto: fix padding' has been queued to stable release 16.11.1

De Lara Guarch, Pablo pablo.de.lara.guarch at intel.com
Thu Feb 16 10:10:16 CET 2017

Hi Yuanhan,

This is why I didn't push it to the stable branch.
I thought that fixes to sample apps were not needed.
DES-CBC was introduced in 17.02, that's why there is a compilation issue.

So, if this kind of fix can be pushed to the stable branch,
I will do the backport (all that is required is removing that line).

Thanks,
Pablo