[dpdk-stable] 16.11 LTS release date?

John Daley (johndale) johndale at cisco.com
Thu Feb 23 22:54:45 CET 2017

Hi,

According to http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/contributing/stable.html, the current DPDK LTS release is 16.11. It wasn't clear to me when it would be released- is it sometime after release N+1? If so, N+1 has happened (17.02). I see the 16.11 branch, tag and tarball on dpdk-stable, but it wasn't labeled 'LTS' or announced or put on the dpdk.org download page.  Is there still testing or more patches to pull in, or some other reason it's not announced? Sorry in advance if I missed something...

Thanks!

John