[dpdk-users] Request an example config for DPDK IP PIPELINE

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Mon Jan 25 16:58:40 CET 2016

2016-01-25 23:46, Royce Niu:
> Hi, Thomas
>
> I spent whole day finding them and you give me what I need in 10min.
> Many Thanks.

You're welcome.
Thanks for helping in return. Hope your example will be seen :)

> Could you tell me how to send an patch on doc or the rule to send a patch.
> I will add these for others.

There was a basic summary on the web:
	http://dpdk.org/dev#send
There is now a more detailed doc:
	http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/contributing/

While at introducing you some tips, this page is for the emails:
	http://dpdk.org/ml
In-line replies are preferred over top posting.

Thanks