[dpdk-users] Request an example config for DPDK IP PIPELINE

Royce Niu royceniu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:03:22 CET 2016

Thanks!

Sorry to bother you again.
If there any example config on firewall?
I find http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/patch/5778/ from Google.
However, the patch is not in both 2.2.0 and master.
So, is the firewall usable?

By the way, I will try my best to add the solution my problem in the doc.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Thomas Monjalon <thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
> wrote:

> 2016-01-25 23:46, Royce Niu:
> > Hi, Thomas
> >
> > I spent whole day finding them and you give me what I need in 10min.
> > Many Thanks.
>
> You're welcome.
> Thanks for helping in return. Hope your example will be seen :)
>
> > Could you tell me how to send an patch on doc or the rule to send a
> patch.
> > I will add these for others.
>
> There was a basic summary on the web:
>         http://dpdk.org/dev#send
> There is now a more detailed doc:
>         http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/contributing/
>
> While at introducing you some tips, this page is for the emails:
>         http://dpdk.org/ml
> In-line replies are preferred over top posting.
>
> Thanks
>

> > On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:42 PM, Thomas Monjalon <
> thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > 2016-01-25 23:40, Royce Niu:
> and a

> provide
> > > the
> according
> > >
> > > I think you will find this directory helpful:
> > > http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/tree/examples/ip_pipeline/config
> > >
> > > Please do not hesitate to send a patch to add a line in the doc.
> > > Thanks

Royce Niu