[dpdk-users] Request an example config for DPDK IP PIPELINE

Royce Niu royceniu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:09:55 CET 2016

Thanks!

I am not sure it is okay to ask an related question here:

When I run any config in config folder, for example, l2fwd, there is
already an error:

PANIC in app_init_core_mask():
Cannot create CPU core mask

I only deleted two queues, since I have two interfaces. And other configs
in that folder will also cause this error.

I am using DPDK 2.2 and sure the installation is good, since helloworld and
l2fwd (not pipeline) examples are ok.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:00 AM, Singh, Jasvinder <jasvinder.singh at intel.com
> wrote:

> Hi Royce,