[dpdk-users] pkts not transmitting with DPDK 2.2.0

Toby DiPasquale toby at cbcg.net
Sun Mar 27 20:17:57 CEST 2016

Hi Jesper,

Neither ethtool nor ip return for this NIC:

  # ethtool -S eth1
  Cannot get stats strings information: No such device
  # ip link show eth1
  Device "eth1" does not exist.

The NIC has been disconnected from the OS via dpdk_nic_bind.py. The
MAC addresses do match, also. If the NIC is not visible to the OS, and
I'm not turning spoof checking on in the DPDK app, would the setting
while it is attached to the kernel make a difference?

--
Toby DiPasquale