[dpdk-users] Cann't achieve the linerate troughput when the packet size is 64 bytes

Сергей Львов log0div0 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:39:13 CEST 2016

Hi

I have Intel 82599EB with 2x10Gb ports.
With payload on one port throughput is ~9500Mbit/s for read and ~9500Mbit/s
for write.
With payload on two ports throughput is ~7000Mbit/s for read (on both
ports) and ~9300Mbit/s for write (on both ports).
I'm sure that the CPU cores socket id is the same as NIC socket id and that
CPU is not a bottleneck. Suppose that bottleneck is NIC or PCI (I'm using
PCIe x8). Can you tell me please, is it the maximum troughput that
available for my NIC?

Thanks