[dpdk-users] DPDK Pktgen Stats Help

Philip Lee plee2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Mar 1 21:29:28 CET 2017

Hi All,

Is there a specific support location for pktgen help? I've tried
posting on the Github page, but am still waiting on replies.

I'm having trouble getting the rate statistics to show up. The DPDK
API rte_eth_stats_get() is used in pktgen.c to get the stats, but the
results are all 0.

The setup are two Netronome NICs connected to each other with DPDK
driver on the one virtual function on each. We do not have Netronome's
OvS software installed on the system, but have their Agilio P4C SDK
RTE installed. The command we use follow as such: ./pktgen -c 0x1f -n
1 -- -m [1:2].0

Pictures + more details can be found here:
https://github.com/pktgen/Pktgen-DPDK/issues/88

Anyone know what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Philip