[dpdk-users] Reg DPDK & PMD

raman geetha gopalakrishnan glowingsun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 04:15:12 CET 2017

Hi Keith,

Thanks for providing a detail answer. As i understood for the application
to have the same interface ethdev exposes a common API which gets
implemented by each PMD specifically based on the NIC it supports. My basic
assumption of all NIC having some common operating procedure is not
correct. Thanks for your time.

Thanks
Raman