[dpdk-users] Endianness of the EtherType value of EtherType filters

Fu, Qiaobin qiaobinf at bu.edu
Thu Nov 16 16:41:10 CET 2017

Indeed, I have checked the source code of three DPDK networking drivers: i40e, ixgbe, e1000. And all of them use little endian order. I didn’t find the parts for other drivers. I wonder whether it’s true for the other drivers, like bnxt, i40e…vec, igb, ixgbe…vec, etc. or will they be supported with little endian order in the future if not implemented yet? Thanks a lot.

Best,
Qiaobin