[dpdk-users] rx-missed errors with the fortville nic

Dorsett, Michal Michal.Dorsett at verint.com
Tue Oct 31 08:44:09 CET 2017

Thank you, Vincent, for your very candid response. It is very much appreciated.

However, to the DPDK community as a whole, and the i40e pmd team specifically, I am quite puzzled by this state of affairs.

This exact issue is detailed in http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2016-August/045416.html, to which there doesn't seem to be a reply.

Can someone provide a resolution?

Thanks,

Michal