[dpdk-users] Regarding table action handler miss - flow classification pipeline

sharanya k ksharanya.97 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 10:42:51 CEST 2018

Hi,

In my application, I have to use get_ml_table_ah_miss function. I
guessed that this function will be called after sending packets. But
it seems like this function gets executed during the pipeline
initialisation itself.(Before sending packets)
 After sending packets, Will this function gets called if the packets
gets missed?
I would be pleased if anyone could help me to have a clear perspective on this.

Thanks,
Sharanya